...Hey do u mean tonymac bootloader or tonymac distro i check and found nothing about tonymac's distro (if u know anyone then tell me) there are no distro of tonymac and i use boot-kabyl-bumpy bootloader it is the best loader...
And tell me if i use retail snow leopard (from torrent) so will it work on my amd...
and 2nd i am having a big trouble my hazard dvd is booting before but it is not booting now...i am getting a kp u can see it .same settings i changed nothing and after many tries i tried booting it with dif setting in bios and in dvd flags but getting the same result..Please reply me....
3rd i installed snowleodvd or snowleoosx86 it from osx86.it installs cool but when i restart and try to boot snow it just restarts my pc(last lines are something dsmos has arrived and some more lines and reboots)
Thanks u r so helpful in nature...
Sorry for late I got home today. Dont loose heart.
Tonymac will not help you as it is made for Intel based processors. They even refused me when I tried to chat them saying I have a AMD processor.
I hope in your kp IOAHCI family try Legacy AHCI SATA fix, IOATAFamily fix (these kexts will resolve AHCI problems).
See your and my old system has some common points but not all.
I again give you a brief what I used as kests.
1. MAX OSX 10.6.2 - this is main OS
2. Legacy Kernel 10.3.0 - main kernel
3. Chemelion RC4 - I hope for bootstrapping
4. AMD Path - To make AMD based compatibility (but people here thinking you have 2 cores at max not 6 )
5. NVEnabler - For graphics
6. AppleAuzaliaAudio - For Audio
7. ElliottForceLegacy RTC - for BIOS time resetting fix (RTC= Real Time Clock)
8. Legacy AHCI SATA fix - for AHCI fix I hope
9. IOATAFamily fix - for AHCI fix I hope
10. SMBIOSResolver - Fixes some BIOS problems
11.Graphics Enabler - For graphics
And all using HAZARD disc only 10.6.2 vs.
Take my advice have two HDDs install Win7 in one and SL in the other.
Go to BIOS and change the OS accordingly using HDD priority section in BIOS.
What will help here if one does not work you have another at least working.
Try em lets see if luck comes.....
May this help http://www.osx86.net/desktops/9746-guid ... 6-amd.html