Hey guys. If like me you have got really frustrated because you want to install Hazard Snow Leopard but cant, because everytime you type -v or any other kinda flag, your pc just restarts, then fear no more. Here is the solution. Tried and tested by myself and im now using Snow Leopard to leave this message. Those that know me on here will know the hassle ive had trying to install this, so it a pleasure for me to say this works You will need to download from the link below and burn it to cd or dvd and then follow my guide.
1. Insert your BootCD into DVD/ROM and boot/start your PC.
2. On the boot prompt, press Enter. You will be asked to enter a two-digit hexadecimal boot device (do not press any key).
3. Remove the BootCD and replace it with the Hazard Snow Leopard. Wait for the blinking light on your DVD drive to stop and then hit Enter (this will read your DVD drive and not your HD). You will still be asked to hit f8 and i entered flags -v -x. Try these and you should be ok.
4. Perform the Hazard Snow Leopard installation. You may need to use Disk Utility (under the Utilities Menu) to partition and format your HD if you haven’t already. Make sure to select GUID (under Options) and remember to customise your install before setting it going.
5. Restart after the installation
As long as you have ticked the correct boxes for your pc in the customise section on install, then your pc should boot into Snow Leopard and run the welcome intro. As i said at the start, this has worked perfectly for me, so i hope it resolves any problems you maybe having with this distro not booting. Good luck