Board index How to and Step by Step Help....T_T

Help....T_T

How to instal and fix things by using step by step method

Post Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:37 pm

My mobo is

Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R
Gigabyte Nvidia 9800GTX+ 1GB
4GB DDR2 RAM

I already try many combination on Hazard SL...but I want to know the best stable build coz im going to run logic on it, so can anyone help me on what driver patch should I install (kernel,bootloader,network etc etc) and also can use dual screen view

thanks

Post Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:51 pm
magicfox User avatar
Site Admin

Hello try this below, We have more less the same board and our boards are the best for a Mac. :D

In BIOS make sure you have AHCI enabled, Firewire enabled and take a look at the below link on what to set your BIOS settings.

http://lifehacker.com/5351553/hackintos ... /gallery/1

The LAN will be picked up Outta-Box, For your Video you can add a GFX EFI string by following my How-To in this forum section, Or you can use the Blue checkmark below in the list, I myself use a EFI String.

When the install is done installing to your HD, It might say at the end, "Cannot install to this hard drive" This is Incorrect, Just click the Restart button at the bottom right install window wait 1min. then Manually Restart the machine it will boot just fine. ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
P8Z77-V PRO
Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2
Antec Kuhler H2O 620
4x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600
Intel 520 120GB
EVGA GTX 560 Ti 448 Classified
----------------------------
"Human's aren't the only Species on Earth, We just act like it...."

Return to How to and Step by Step